keskiviikko 22. kesäkuuta 2011

Kaikki päättyy joskus, viikko kausia oli satanut

Day 22 - A song that you listen to when you’re sad

Nykyään, viimeiset puoli vuotta, tämä kolmen kombo tässä järjestyksessä;

Eskobar - Good Day For Dying
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0prHRlFKXJM

Eels - Elizabeth on the bathroom floor
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eS2ipWNm9Fw

Eels - P.S, You Rock My World
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6TOp2RzBwyU


Ja sitten kestosuosikki pitkältä ajalta, ihan vaan yleiseen surullisuuteen toimiva;

Ultra Bra - Vesireittejä
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlXJ-EwhQb0


I walked around
people passed
the sun went down
it changes fast

and through my days
I've found some ways
to hide my thoughts
but what's the cost
and if I may leave a trace
just pretend.

it's such a good day for dying
but still I've never been crying
so maybe I should be waiting
for god and me to be dating

Niin ja sitten kun haluaa lopettaa rypemisen, niin toimii ehdottomasti tämä;

Julie Adrews - My Favourite Things (elokuvasta Sound of Music)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dw2VX5wQYQg

1 kommentti:

  1. Viikate - On aivan sama

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NONjhzzahog

    VastaaPoista